Wednesday, March 07, 2007

My name is Kimberly.

I'm 16 years old. I've had sex a total of three times. I had the AIDS test because I got HPV. I had precancerous cells - they saw them on my PAP smear at my yearly. My Mom knows about the PAP smear but she doesn't know about the other things.

I haven't told my boyfriend. I think it was his older brother who did it to me. I had sex with him when he graduated from our High School. He's at Basic training now. The team went State and I was a cheerleader. So .....

I know what you're thinking - But Cheer has the skill, strength and endurance of a sport and it's growing every day. We've been on ESPN, too. We went to watch ASU last quarter.

But, I wasn't the only one! No Shit - at least four did it with him.

It's Summer now and I'm working so I can go to Vancouver before school starts. Will this effect me being a cheerleader next year?

That was last year .... 2006.

2007: I got to go on my trip - dumped the boyfriend first so I wouldn't have to be 'responsible'. But in the Fall I started getting sick. I think because I was still keeping my weight down and 'coz I partIED in August. I had a lot of fun. Music, people, guys ~ I didn't do anything because I didn't want to talk about ..... you know ......

They let me try out for cheer - but coach said he was worried that I didn't have the strength to do the jumps. I worked out and tried for track - but my attendance has got so bad that I am failing ASL and history. So that's finished that. I won't get to compete at the meet on March 31st. I won't get to do anything.

I just feel so tired - i take so many pills. I vomit, nothing tastes good and my parents feel that I should drop out of school and go into a TRY place until I 'recover'. I've heard that you can manage this .... so why hasn't that happened for me?

Why? Am I going to die?

Am I dying? Tell me ......

No comments: