Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Boy

December, 2000

"You lookin' at me? You're not the boss of me ...... F--ck you, bitch!'

My brother is just like me. My mom says so - and she should know. My Dad is just like him. The men in my family know how to kick butt. Just so you know not to mess with me.

My brother lives with his girlfriend. She's a c--t and she's probably cheating on him. But he'll show her who's the real boss. Just like my Dad. They'll come over for New Year and my brother and Dad and me will watch the Big Game. My Dad burps beer. It's cool.

School sucks. Most of the time I just get there and sit until recess flicking sh-t at the girls. Then I get outside and take off. We go to the Laundromat and ask for money. Sometimes we put a hammer in the drier and have fun watching people going crazy as it makes a noise. Then we wait for the guy who empties the money out. He's good for the price of some weed. It's fun - sometimes, if it's the old guy, he nearly craps himself!

Whatever ......

Sometimes I take from Mom's purse. She gets pissed and then tells Dad. He just laughs or gets mad at her.

Whatever ......

If someone else's parents come and complain about me my mom will take a belt to me. She doesn't put up with anything. I think that if she hits me it's better than talking --- she doesn't listen anyway. And a belt doesn't take as long !

What's right from wrong? - Man, you're dumb. Wrong is when Mom gets mad and right is when she doesn't know. Stealing? OK, so long as I don't get caught. That's what counts - don't get caught.

My brother left school when he was 17. Didn't do him any harm - he's got a truck, lives with this chick, smokes weed and has money. I think he'll start his own business one day ...... I dunno, anything he wants to that makes lots of money. That's what counts.

Happy? What's happy? I feel good when I smoke weed. I feel good if the other kids think I'm cool. I feel good if I don't have to pay for shit. I don't need school to make money - there are lots of ways. School is just a waste of time and it's for the nerds. I could get a job now and live on my own.

Whatever .....

I cry - sometimes when mom gets mad at me .... sometimes I wake up at night and it feels strange. But I'm OK.

Just so's I don't get caught. That's what counts. Just so as no one finds out. ........

Whatever .............

No comments: